I think I'm finally where I need to be. When I look around, at the people passing by, I see what they are made of, all meat and worries and hope. It seems simple, what we do everyday, but it's not. It's not at all. Everyday is a battle of fears and nerves and love, and we barely even realize it. It seems contradictory, but the more I have to worry about the more I fill with love. It may look bad on the outside, me spinning and crashing into myself. But from the inside view, this is what it's all about. I am here to tell a story, and a story without fear, without unease, is barely a story at all. Sometimes it takes pain to remind us we have a soul. I have finally realized the truth, that everything bad is really good, if you just dig a little deeper. I hope you get the chance to dig.
Love,
Robbie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment