Thursday, October 16, 2008

Dear Sam,

So now you know. I'm still waiting to hear your reaction. I saw you this morning, walking past, but you just looked at me funny, then I looked away. I am, in general, an uncomfortable person. This situation is not ideal. But I wanted you to know how I felt about you, and I wanted to try something new. I've never been honest with a person like this. What the hell am I talking about, I'm not being honest. I had someone else tell you, instead of doing it myself. I am still waiting to talk to you. It better happen today, because I am freaking out over how anxious I am. There are lots of ways this could go, some good and some bad. Of course, there is the chance that you'll feel the same about me and everything will be perfect. I'm trying not to think about that option, for fear of getting my hopes too high. Now, you could also remain completely straight, but still be cordial and nice about it all. That wouldn't be horrible. It would crush me, but hey. I'm used to it. You could react negatively too I guess, but I have faith you won't. I'm only writing this to kill time, to maybe try and be less anxious.

It isn't working. We need to talk.

Love,
R

No comments: